Monday, April 8, 2019

It's a wrap.......

This season is all over. Cisco had his best total number squirrel season, if not his best pace, which was two years ago. That 2016/2017 season was cut short by a talon bite, and my very conservative response. Cisco caught a few birds too this season. Farrah caught two lagomorphs, a cottontail in Elizabeth, Colorado and her only black-tailed jackrabbit in Lubbock.  She caught plenty of game birds here in Houston. BB is on his way to Magdalena, NM. We are heading out in a week. He had a terrific season flown by James Major. BB's the nicest hawk I've flown, and I'll be sorry to say goodbye.......

Dirt Hawking

My friend Jim with his tundra tiercel

Cisco with last squirrel of season

Farrah being first rate.........

BB sleeping in living room - I'll miss him
Can't forget Cisco's teammate.......

My buzzards over the next six months.........





No comments:

Post a Comment