Sunday, November 18, 2018

Two days ago on Friday

Friday 11/16: There was a huge traffic delay on I-10 west of Katy. A lot of traffic went off the highway and north onto the road I use to get to the "Tweener Field" as I call it. So I went south instead and hunted at fields that used to be good. One I call the "Grove" is OK but overgrown because of the rain. Across the gravel road is "Joe's Field North." This had been very productive for years but is now scraped..... I took Farrah out there, away from the construction crews in the process of ruining the place. Farrah caught the only cotton rat I've seen this season. I looked at I-10 and saw that the traffic was moving and Igloo Road had cleared up. I took Farrah up to the Tweener field. She was not red-hot, but caught a few. It was sunny, clear, cool, and not too breezy.
Hanging out while I talk on phone

Where's Waldo?

No comments:

Post a Comment